Microsoft Private Cloud 2012
Prove your expertise in managing and implementing Microsoft private cloud computing technologies.
With Windows Server and System Center, you will build your Microsoft private cloud solution to optimise IT service delivery and gain the automation and flexibility you need for your IT infrastructure, now and in the future. Earning an MCSE Private Cloud certification will qualify you for jobs such as server administrator, systems programmer and network manager.
410, 411, 412, 246, 247
Skills You Will Gain
• Produce a high-level design that accounts for requirements for cloud environments.
• Configure and deploy the cloud fabric.
• Build the core components necessary for delivering services on the fabric incl APP-V
• Allocate resources to a cloud and grant access to a cloud.
• Understand how to monitor clouds using Operations Manager.
• Information and Network Security Analyst • Systems Architect and Design
• Systems Engineer
• Systems Programmer
• Network Manager
• IT and Windows Server Administrator
• Windows Server 2012 experience or equivalent • Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) knowledge
• Networking and storage experience
• Microsoft Windows Azure
• VMware VCP
• Amazon AWS
• Exam 410: Installing & Configuring Server 2012
• Exam 411: Administering Server 2012
• Exam 412: Configuring Adv. Server 2012 Services
• Exam 246: Monitoring & Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
• Exam 247: Configuring & Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012