BCS Level 3 Certificate in IT User Skills (ECDL Advanced) (ITQ)
The Chartered Institute for IT is a leading professional body for IT. ITQs includes the popular ECDL qualifications, exclusive to BCS.
ECDL is recognised and valued in workplaces all over the world. Employers regard it as the international benchmark in IT user competence and meets the growing requirements for evidence of digital literacy from employers.
This qualification is a level 3 Certificate covers high-level IT user skills and applications. Is aim at the ‘Power User’ who is responsible for using common software applications to produce professional-looking complex documents and output. This new qualification delivers a broad range of skills that can be transferred across a number of sectors.
Demonstrating the capability to use a variety of MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access) with expert tuition and full access to hands-on lab facilities. The constituent parts are mapped to the relevant areas of the National Occupational Standards (NOS) for using IT.
Mode of Study:
Skills You Will Gain:
- Use advanced database tools to organise and manage information
- Use advanced presentations features to create highimpact
- Apply the full potential of spreadsheet
- Exploit the advanced features of word processing
- Application Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Personal Assistant
- Recruitment/Sales Officer
- Sales Executive
Level 2 knowledge in IT user skills.
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Computing for Business BSc
- Computing Foundation Studies
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in IT
Understanding the Potential of IT
Word Processing Software