MCSA 2016: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate on Windows Server 2016
Earning a Microsoft Certification validates your proven experience and knowledge in using Microsoft products and solutions.
The MCSA 2016 credential validates your ability to manage and troubleshoot network environments in the Windows operating system. This certification is crucial in advancing your career as an IT professional. Designed to be relevant in today’s rapidly changing IT marketplace, Microsoft Certifications help you utilise evolving technologies, fine-tune your troubleshooting skills, and improve your job satisfaction.
Skills You Will Gain
• Server O/S installation, configuration and maintenance
• Active Directory
• Exchange Server Design & Implementation
• SQL Server Design & Implementation
• Determining problems and troubleshooting
• Disaster Recovery
• Network Analyst
• Systems Administrator
• Server Administrator
• Network Technician
• Network+ Course and/or certification
• MCSE: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert