CCNP: Cisco Certified Network Professional
The Cisco Certified Network Professionals CCNP is a professional-level Cisco certification. Certification holders possess the skills necessary to work with both local and wide-area enterprise networks, including planning, implementation, verification, and troubleshooting.
CCNP professionals perform functions on complex enterprise network systems including installing, configuring, and implementing internal and external routing solutions, as well as managing connections to LANs and WANs from Cisco ISR routers. In addition, Certified Cisco Network Professionals CCNP use Cisco’s Campus Enterprise Architecture to create switching solutions, including VLAN, WLAN, voice, and video. CCNP credential holders also maintain routed and switched networks on enterprise systems.
Certified Cisco Network Professionals possess the knowledge required to work with network specialists from other disciplines such as wireless, video, voice, and security. The routing and switching protocol knowledge from this certification will provide a lasting foundation as these skills are equally relevant in the physical networks of today and the virtualized network functions of tomorrow.
300-101, 300- 115, 300-135
6 months / 24 weeks
Skills You Will Gain
• Network Fundamentals: Introduces students to networking concepts and technologies. They develop the skills necessary to implement small networks across a range of applications.
• IOS Routing Features
• Master and implement multicast forwarding
• LAN Switching and Wireless: Understand how switches are interconnected and configured to provide network access to LAN users. Students will also learn how to integrate wireless devices into a LAN.
• Multi-area OSPF operations
• Security features in a switched network
• Network Engineer
• Systems Engineer
• IT Manager
• Network Technician
• Support Engineer
• There are no formal entry requirements but the course is aimed at IT Professionals.
• Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
• 200-125 CCNA Routing and Switching