JNCIA-Junos: Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate Junos
This two-day bundle of courses provide students with the foundational prerequisite knowledge required to achieve the JNCIA-Junos certification and includes full content from Introduction to Junos (IJOS) and Junos Routing Essentials (JRE).
Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring and monitoring the Junos OS and monitoring basic device operations. This course uses Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways for the hands-on component, but the lab environment does not preclude the course from being applicable to other Juniper hardware platforms running the Junos OS.
Skills You Will Gain
• Networking Fundamentals
• Junos OS Fundamentals
• User Interface Options
• Junos Configuration Basics
• Operational Monitoring and Maintenance
• Routing Fundamentals
• Routing Policy and Firewall Filters
• Class of Service
• Network Infrastructure Specialist
• Network Engineer
• Juniper Engineer
• Basic networking knowledge and understanding of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and the TCP/IP protocol suite.
• IJOS course
• Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist – (JNCIS)
• Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional – (JNCIP)
• JN0-102 Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos)