Juniper – Junos Routing Essentials (JRE)
Prepare to operate Juniper based networks and gain the foundation required to work with the Junos operating system (OS) and to configure and route a Junos device-based network.
After a brief overview of the Junos device families, you’ll learn about the key architectural components of the software. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, you will gain experience in configuring and monitoring the Junos OS and monitoring basic device operations. You will dive into routing and configuration, beginning with an overview of general routing concepts and covering routing policy and firewall filters and Class of Service (CoS). You’ll also get hands-on experience configuring and monitoring the Junos OS and monitoring basic device operations.
Skills You Will Gain
• Explain basic routing operations and concepts
• View and describe routing and forwarding tables
• Configure and monitor static routing
• Configure and monitor OSPF
• Describe the framework for routing policy
• Explain the evaluation of routing policy and firewall filters
• Identify instances where you might use routing policy
• Write and apply a routing policy
• Identify instances where you might use firewall filters
• Write and apply a firewall filter • Describe the operation and configuration for unicast reverse path forwarding (RPF)
• Network Technician
• Juniper Network Engineer
• Basic networking knowledge
• Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model
• TCP/IP protocol suite
• IJOS course.
• No Exam