Citrix Certified Professional (CCP) 7.8
In use by over 100 million users worldwide, Citrix is the de facto standard in application / desktop virtualisation and delivers on the promise of proven application compatibility. Become a Citrix Certified Professional CCP.
Virtualising lets you manage a single instance of each application / desktop / server in a hub within the data centre. Citrix Xen Desktop 7.8 and XenApp 7.8 for Windows Server 2012 provides you with the essential skills to install, configure and administer a Citrix Virtualised environment. The Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V) credential validates the skills that experienced IT solution builders, such as engineers and consultants, need to install, configure and roll out common XenDesktop 7.8 solutions. Note: To become a CCP-V, you must attain the CCA-V certification.
Skills You Will Gain
• Configure an environment that includes components: XenServer, XenDesktop, Citrix License Server, MCS, PVS, Personal vDisk, StoreFront, NetScaler and Citrix Receiver
• Build a XenApp/ Desktop 7.6 environment from scratch
• Test the implementation to ensure that all components work as expected and that
• Test both internal and external end users can access XenDesktop resources successfully
• Citrix Support Engineer • Citrix Deployment Engineer
• IT professionals
• Desktop administrators • Application administrators
• Citrix Certified Professional – CCP-V
• Citrix Certified Expert – CCE-V
• A20 Citrix Certified Professional (CCA) 7.8