CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate
Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA is an internationally recognised qualification for IT professionals specialising in networking.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA level certification program has been designed to better align with evolving industry job roles and provides the skills networking professionals need to successfully manage cutting edge network solutions, as Enterprises migrate toward controller based architectures, the role and skills required of a core network engineer are evolving and more vital than ever.
The exams will test a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management.
6 months / 22 weeks
Skills You Will Gain:
• Network Fundamentals: Introduces students to networking concepts and technologies. They develop the skills necessary to implement small networks across a range of applications.
• Routing Protocols and Concepts: Understand how a router learns about remote networks and determines the best path to them. Students are introduced to both static routing and dynamic routing protocols.
• LAN Switching and Wireless: Understand how switches are interconnected and configured to provide network access to LAN users. Students will also learn how to integrate wireless devices into a LAN.
• Accessing the WAN: Introduces students to wide area networking concepts and technologies. They will also be introduced to some of the protocols used in wide area networking.
• Network Technician
• Support Engineer
• Network Administrator
• Network Specialist
• Network Engineer
• There are no formal entry requirements but the course is aimed at IT Professionals.
• Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching
• 200-125 CCNA Routing and Switching