CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate
CCNA is an internationally recognised qualification for IT professionals specialising in networking.
This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management.
6 months / 22 weeks
Skills You Will Gain
• Network Fundamentals: Introduces students to networking concepts and technologies. They develop the skills necessary to implement small networks across a range of applications.
• Routing Protocols and Concepts: Understand how a router learns about remote networks and determines the best path to them. Students are introduced to both static routing and dynamic routing protocols.
• LAN Switching and Wireless: Understand how switches are interconnected and configured to provide network access to LAN users. Students will also learn how to integrate wireless devices into a LAN.
• Accessing the WAN: Introduces students to wide area networking concepts and technologies. They will also be introduced to some of the protocols used in wide area networking.
• Network Technician
• Support Engineer
• Network Administrator
• Network Specialist
• Network Engineer
• There are no formal entry requirements but the course is aimed at IT Professionals.
• Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching
• 200-125 CCNA Routing and Switching