Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions vC
This course is intended for IT professionals who are familiar with managing on-premises IT deployments that include AD DS, virtualization technologies, and applications. The students typically work for organizations that are planning to locate some or all of their infrastructure services on Azure.
This course also is intended for IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
Skills You Will Gain
• Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
• Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments.
• Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
• Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
• Deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
• Implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
• Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
• Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
• Create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
• Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
• Automate operations in Azure management by using automation.
• Cyber Security Analyst
• IT Security Officer
• Cyber Security – Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers
• Security Analyst – CEH/Network/ Security/Ethical hacking
• Broad L3+ knowledgebase/ skills in datacentre disciplines: storage, network and server virtualization
• 3VO-622 VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6
• 3VO-623 VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6
• MCSA Windows Server 2012
• Understanding of onpremises virtualization technologies incl. virtual machines, networking and hard disks (VHDs)
• Understanding of network configuration, incl. TCP/ IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies
• Understanding of websites incl. how to create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS)
• Understanding of Active Directory concepts incl. domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
• Understanding of database concepts, incl. tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas
• Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, incl. backup and restore operations