Microsoft MCSA Windows Server 2016
Earning a Microsoft Certification validates your proven experience and knowledge in using Microsoft products and solutions.
The MCSA 2016 credential validates your ability to manage and troubleshoot network environments in the Windows operating system. This certification is crucial in advancing your career as an IT professional. Designed to be relevant in today’s rapidly changing IT marketplace, Microsoft Certifications help you utilise evolving technologies, fine-tune your troubleshooting skills, and improve your job satisfaction.
Skills You Will Gain
• Server O/S installation, configuration and maintenance
• Active Directory and virtualisation
• Determining problems and troubleshooting
• Identity Management and Networking
• Network Analyst
• Systems Administrator
• Network Technician
• Level 3 Networking Certification
• MCSE: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert