This programme is designed to progress and excel learners who work, or want to work in senior management, consultancy, integration or infrastructure design roles within the ICT and Telecommunications sector.
In this hands-on training programme, you will undertake a City & Guilds Level 4 Diploma for IT Professionals (Systems and Principles). Within the Level 4 Diploma you will also study vendor specializations embedded into various units.
You will specialise in network management and network solutions architecture on the latest Cisco and Juniper networking devices available to businesses today.
This programme provides opportunities for research, analysis and original thought, helping learners to develop higher level skills for entry into Higher Education.
Upon successful completion of the Diploma, you will be able to sit vendor examinations.
- One to one support
- Practical hands-on lab facilities
- Flexible part-time classroom delivery (Day / Eve / Weekends)
- Project Management and consultancy skills
- Effective communication in business
- Systems design and development
- Personal and professional development
- Vendor specialization embedded into awarding body units;
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco CCNP
- Prince 2 or ITIL (Foundation)
- Juniper JNCIA – Junos
|City & Guilds||Level 4 Diploma for ICT Professionals – Systems and Principles|
|Plus 5 Vendor Certifications – Embedded within above Diploma;|
|642-902||Cisco CCNP – Route|
|642-813||Cisco CCNP – Switch|
|642-832||Cisco CCNP – TShoot|
|JN0-101||Juniper JNCIA – Junos|
|Plus one from the below;|
|P2 – F||Prince 2 Foundation|
>One to One Support
>Practical hands-on lab facilities
>Flexible part-time classroom delivery (Day / Eve / Weekends)
- Network Infrastructure Consultant
- Senior Network Engineer
- Network Design Specialist
- Technical Support Engineer
- Cisco CCIE – R&S
- Prince 2 / ITIL – Practitioner
- Higher Education
- Juniper JNCIA-ENT
- Systems administration experience on Computer Networks, Windows, Linux or;
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma or equivalent in ICT Systems Support
- Initial Assessment will be taken on enrolment
Monthly In-take – Classroom Based
Cost – £5,412 £4,900
8 – 12 Months – Part Time (Day, Evenings or Weekends)
This course may be funded through Advanced Learner Loans* – click here for more details
Additional support may be available for Travel / Childcare support subject to application approval.
*eligibility criteria applies