Amazon Web Services AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level
Cloud Computing Architecture is an AWS Academy curriculum designed to help students develop technical expertise in cloud computing and prepare them for the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification exam.
We designed this cloud architect certification training for anyone seeking to learn the major components of Amazon Web Services (AWS). By the end of the course, you’ll be prepared to pass the associate-level AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification exam. The AWS certification is a must-have for any IT professional, with average salaries above £50,000.
This course helps you to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate Exam. Even if you have never logged in to the AWS platform before, by the end of our AWS training you will be able to take the CSA exam. No programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required. With this AWS certification under your belt (and optionally after completing our AWS Certified Developer 2017 – also available on Udemy), you will be in high demand by many employers and you can command a superior salary.
In this course we will start with a broad overview of the AWS platform and then deep dive into the individual elements of the AWS platform. You will explore Route53, EC2, S3, Cloud Front, Autoscaling, Load Balancing, RDS, RedShift, DynamoDB, EMR, VPC etc.
- Pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Exam
- Design Highly Resilient and Scalable Websites on AWS
- Become Intimately Familiar with the AWS Platform
- Become Amazon Certified
- Become a Cloud Guru
Unit 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing
• What is cloud computing?
• Leveraging cloud computing
Unit 2: Getting Started with AWS
• AWS Compute, Storage and Networking
• AWS Security, Identity and Access Management
• AWS Database Options
Unit 3: Architecting on AWS (Part 1 and 2)
Part 1: Introduction to System Design
- AWS Essentials Review
- Designing Your Environment
- System Design for High Availability (Part I and II)
Part 2: Automation and Serverless Architectures
- Event-Driven Scaling
- Automating Your Infrastructure
- Mid-Curriculum Project
- Decoupling Your Infrastructure
- Designing Web-Scale Storage
Unit 3: Architecting on AWS (Part 3 and 4)
Part 3: Well-Architected Best Practices
- Introducing the Well-Architected Framework
- Well-Architected Pillar 1: Security
- Well Architected Pillar 2: Reliability
- Well Architected Pillar 3: Performance Efficiency
- Well Architected Pillar 4: Cost Optimisation
Part 4: Deployment and Implementation
- Design Patterns and Sample Architectures
- Final Project
Who can apply for this course?
- AWS Absolute Beginners. No prior AWS experience necessary
- Existing Solutions Architects
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on AWS
- People interested in hosting highly scale able, fault tolerant applications (such as WordPress and Joomla) on the AWS cloud.
- Working knowledge of distributed system
- Familiarity with cloud computing concept
- AWS Certified Solution Professional
- AWS Certified Developer Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- Systems Architect (AWS)
- AWS Solutions Architect
- Consultant, Cloud Infrastructure